first step in fixed-point port, converted the LPC filters
[speexdsp.git] / libspeex / cb_search.c
2003-10-08 jmfirst step in fixed-point port, converted the LPC filters
2003-09-30 jmdenoiser tuning, Solaris support, small optimization...
2003-03-10 jmRemoved some gcc warnings
2003-01-27 jmSome work for shrinking the LSP codebook size
2003-01-27 jmTransformed all excitation codebooks into sighed short...
2003-01-06 jmThink I made the stack operations more portable in...
2003-01-06 jmcleanup: all use of libc has been moved to misc.c to...
2002-11-02 jmStupid bug :-<
2002-10-27 jmMade the code valid for a C++ compiler (void* stuff...
2002-10-27 jmThe temp stack is now void* instead of float*
2002-10-27 jm...
2002-10-26 jmStack allocation cleanup...
2002-10-25 jmCode cleanup
2002-10-23 jmfixed a double_codebook bug and prevented pitch from...
2002-10-23 jmCompute impulse response of "perceptual synthesis filte...
2002-10-23 jmContinuing cleanup, removed unused functions, ...
2002-10-23 jmMerged split_cb_search_nogain and split_cb_search_shape...
2002-10-23 jmRe-wrote the signed search to be like the unsigned...
2002-10-23 jmRemoved un-necessary copies and re-ordered some calcula...
2002-10-22 jmSlight optimization to the way the target is updated...
2002-10-21 jmFilter optimizations, cleanup, removed the stack POP...
2002-10-11 jmChanged license to BSD
2002-08-22 jmvalinWin32 support, thanks to john33 (Hydrogen Audio)
2002-08-16 jmvalinstupid VBR bug corrected + improvements
2002-08-15 jmvalinoops...
2002-08-14 jmvalinCleaned up vocoder mode...
2002-07-30 jmvalinFixed post-filter producing NaN's, started writing...
2002-07-29 jmvalinadded encoder complexity option
2002-07-28 jmvalinAllow more than one frame per packet
2002-07-20 jmvalinImplemented new "global" search for the whole sub-frame...
2002-07-20 jmvalinRemoved redundent searches
2002-07-20 jmvalinAdded an n-best VQ search function in order to simplify...
2002-07-06 jmvalinCleanup
2002-07-05 jmvalincode cleanup
2002-07-04 jmvalinTrained some codebooks...
2002-07-02 jmvalinCleaned up unused stuff and licensed all codebooks...
2002-06-26 jmvalinAdded a comfort noise mode...
2002-06-07 jmvalinImplemented an n-best open-loop pitch search to speed...
2002-06-07 jmvalinRemoved some warnings, fixed posfilter mode for wideband
2002-06-07 jmvalinHigh-band (for wideband) is now a shape-sign codebook...
2002-05-18 jmvalinFrameBits renamed to SpeexBits and a "lost" argument...
2002-05-14 jmvalinBig changes in both narrowband and wideband. Retrained...
2002-05-09 jmvalinLast cleanup for 0.0.3 Speex-0.0.3
2002-05-06 jmvalinFinished cleaning up the sub-band mode
2002-05-03 jmvalinspeex.[ch] renamed to nb_celp.[ch] for consistency
2002-04-29 jmvalinremoved unused variable
2002-04-29 jmvalinDecoder back in sync with the encoder
2002-04-23 jmvalinFixed warnings
2002-04-23 jmvalinMany, many updates. Better split-VQ search, better...
2002-04-14 jmvalinGot rid of a couple mallocs...
2002-04-12 jmvalinSpeed improvements (got rid of a couple divide ops...
2002-04-12 jmvalinSpeed improvements: faster FIR filter and better algori...
2002-04-10 jmvalinBig code cleanup, some minor bug fixed too
2002-04-10 jmvalinThink both encoder and decoder for SB-CELP work...
2002-04-09 jmvalinSB-CELP decoder (continued)
2002-04-09 jmvalinSB-CELP work... more to go
2002-04-09 jmvalinMore decoder work
2002-04-08 jmvalinRemoved useless stuff
2002-04-08 jmvalinRe-wrote the gain quantization for split-VQ excitation...
2002-03-27 jmvalincode cleanup, some optimizations Speex-0.0.1
2002-03-22 jmvalinMulti-pulse seems to work not too bad (but disabled...
2002-03-22 jmvalinModified WB perceptual filter, starting a multi-pulse...
2002-03-20 jmvalinAdded joint optimization of excitation gains
2002-03-19 jmvalincrappy wideband codec at 28.5 kbps...
2002-03-18 jmvalinWideband almost done but buggy...
2002-03-15 jmvalinwideband coexists with narrowband now
2002-03-15 jmvalinOK, back to normal (narrowband codec works)
2002-03-15 jmvalinMore wideband stuff...
2002-03-15 jmvalinWe're going wideband...
2002-03-14 jmvalinThink the modularity stuff is mostly done...
2002-03-14 jmvalinCleanup mostly done for the encoder. All functions...
2002-03-14 jmvalinMore cleanup in codebook search...
2002-03-13 jmvalinDecoder seems to work
2002-03-13 jmvalinMore decoder stuff
2002-03-13 jmvalinCode cleanup, removed warnings
2002-03-11 jmvalinThe encoder (testenc) now produces a bitstream
2002-03-11 jmvalinWorking demo at 14.5 kbps (fully quantized)
2002-03-08 jmvalinWorking demo...
2002-03-07 jmvalinThe code is getting horribly messy, but there's too...
2002-03-05 jmvalinBig cleanup... filter memories, stack allocation, ...
2002-02-28 jmvalinPitch prediction stuff...
2002-02-27 jmvalinStarted the decoder part, I think we now update filters...
2002-02-27 jmvalinAdded 3-tap pitch predictor by analysis by synthesis
2002-02-26 jmvalinThink the filter stuff works with W(z)=A(z/.9)/A(z/.5)
2002-02-26 jmvalinThis time the filters really work with W(z)=A(z/.9)
2002-02-26 jmvalinThink I figuring out the filter stuff
2002-02-19 jmvalinExcitation codebook stuff, but it doesn't work;-(